* Watched Jekyll, written by the only writer who still does Dr. Who justice. Short and good, aside from the last episode, which is wholly unfulfilling.
* Reading Runaways. Juvenile, but entertaining. Read an issue of Wormwood. Iffy. Love the art, but the dialog feels forced.
* Tried out RE5 demo. Absolutely fantastic.
* UNC Board Game Night! Learned Arkham Horror and Nuclear War. Arkham is complex, but fun. Nuclear is also fun.
* Played Munchkin. One of my new favorite card games. Requires too many people to play, though.
* Finished sketching out the major story arcs for a story I’m working on. Would work better as a graphic novel, but I don’t have the requisite talents. Maybe I can find an artist.
* Fixed my Ride. My Ride broke again. I need a soldering iron for a reliable solution.
* Purchased a larger TV for no good reason. Wee!
* So proud of Zach for reading Gaiman. You really, really should get a collection of his short stories. A Study in Emerald is brilliant.
* Cleaned! Wee!
* Eating healthier. And less. And cheaper. Walking a lot more. Constantly hungry; waiting for my body to get used to the change. Still unhealthy lunches. Will change that soon, along with switching from walking to jogging.
* Fallout 3 DLC dropped! I’m going to start playing again tonight and try out the new content this weekend.
Yea, it’s got a lot of depth complexity. But it’s a tree.